New Year’s Eve San Diego Downtown Countdown 2011 in the Gaslamp District at the Historic Horton Plaza event space
Online ticket sales will stop at 7pm on 12/31/10 - tickets can also be purchased at the door!
Join us on December 31st, 2010 for the Inaugural New Year’s Eve Downtown Countdown San Diego Party as we ring in 2011 in the Gaslamp District at The Historic Horton Plaza event space.
All-inclusive, All VIP, Open Bar. Everything is included with your ticket purchase. Bring your dancing shoes as we party to San Diego’s hottest Dance Band and cutting edge DJ’s at this newly renovated event space located at 4th and E St in downtown San Diego. A custom Video Countdown and cosmic images will be broad-casted on plasmas throughout the venue. This year, a portion of proceeds will benefit A Reason To Survive (ARTS), a non-profit orginazation dedicated to healing, inspiring, and empowering youth facing life challenges by providing innovative arts-based programs, education and employment opportunities.
The newly renovated Historic Horton in the heart of the GasLamp district is over 20,000 square feet of raw event space that will be transformed into a spectacular venue for New Years Eve.
- Doors open at 8pm; Music stops at 2am
- 5 hours of Unlimited beer, wine and premium liquors
- Stationed hors d’oeuvres all night long!
- Huge open bars with lots of staff to minimize bar lines
- 2 Stages with 4 different music acts in 4 rooms
- The Nationally Recognized live band “N.R.G” (Live Music)
- Legendary DJ Apaulo8 of 3rd Borough (hip-hop dance w/ live vocals)
- DJ Carlo (glitch hop / elektro funk)
- DJ Osal8 (glitch hop / dub step)
- Elite VIP Bottle Service with reserved space and dedicated staff (limited availability), contact VIP host at email@example.com
- Custom group packages for any budget and inclusions, contact VIP host at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Video Countdown and cosmic images throughout venue on plasmas
- Ticket sales limited to 80% of venue capacity – no overcrowding
- $10 overnight parking available
- Portion of proceeds benefit A Reason To Survive (ARTS)
- More details coming soon!